Mount Sinai College is a private co-educational school located in the suburb of Maroubra, offering a nurturing Jewish environment for students from Kindergarten to Year 6.
In early 2018, Mt. Sinai College commenced construction of their Master Plan involving various remodelling and improvement to learning clusters, extensions to existing buildings enhancing internal links to buildings, external works and landscaping. Stages 1-3 were completed in June 2019.
The completed works are:
- A new central hub, and arrival area, incorporating a cultural entrance, and informal gathering and learning spaces
- Newly remodelled learning clusters
- New Discovery / Library Centre
- New Specialist Learning Centre
- New Cultural Kitchen & Canteen
- New link building over two levels, incorporating a cultural entrance
- New playground and landscaping